An American NGO is seeking applications from dynamic candidates to fill a full-time position of Program Assistant in Tallinn office. Our mission is to support and strengthen democratic institutions through citizen participation, openness and accountability in government.
* A people-oriented person who truly cares for the partners she/he works with.
* A person with an eye to details able to handle logistics management, and administrative stuff.
* A language lover providing translations (RUS/ENG and ENG/RUS).
* A native or advanced Russian speaker.
What can you expect to work on?
* Organizing logistics and participants
* Translating and preparing materials
* Planning and executing events
If you enjoy following political/civic developments, and/or ever volunteered or supported local/community activism, and thus share core democratic values, this is your job opportunity – do apply!