- To collate, sift & sort national vehicle legislation by go, see and study, summarise and report legislation movement, enter onto a global National Type approval database.
- Negotiate with Authorities and support National Marketing & Sales Companies (NMSC's) to obtain timely and accurate National Approval for Toyota products sold in their territories.
- Advise & support the local Design/Evaluation sections within Toyota Motor Europe.
- Keep the homologation certification & testing team updated.
- Industrial Engineer or A1 level auto-mechanics/electro-mechanics.
- 3 years of experience in automotive field is an asset.
- Experience in the fields of Homologation/Regulation is a major asset.
- Good general understanding of vehicle technology.
- Experience in automotive legislation is a major benefit.
- Fluent in English (preferably also Dutch & French).
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to travel (10 to 20%).
A challenging position with many international contacts, in which continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. We offer a competitive salary along with excellent extra legal benefits.