• Developing mainly Linux-based server solutions
• Managing IT infrastructure
• Be a great problem solver, with the ability to dive deeply into complex problems and emerge with clear and pragmatic solutions.
• Be detail oriented and careful, able to anticipate problems in advance, and handle mission critical systems.
• Possess a service attitude - you get a kick out of fixing people's problems, completely.
• Have a passion for open source technologies, and prior experience with administering Linux systems.
• Have a good enough English in reading/writing to be able to study new technologies in English quickly
• Very good Estonian in reading/writing
• Great professional growth through very interesting and challenging work
• Very good working environment with the office in Tallinn city centre
• Youthful and multi-cultural team
• Trainings in China
• Very good salary