We are looking for a Linux and Unix System Administrator (based in Tallinn). The administrator’s main job is the management of the Live and TV group private and public infrastructure.
The position involves close daily cooperation with specialists in other areas (networking, storage, etc.), as well as various Playtech product development teams around the world. You will have the opportunity to participate and actively influence the design and improvement decisions of the infrastructure platform and technical solutions.
The right candidate for this position is up to date with the latest private and public cloud technologies, as well as current development and operations practices.
How your days will look like
You will be responsible for 24/7 maintenance of Linux and Unix based environments (configuration, troubleshooting, automation, documentation). And you will be also participating in infrastructure-related development projects.
Skill set that will help you to contribute to our success
• Good experience in maintaining *nix systems
• Good communication skills, ability to work in an international and dynamic environment
• Good written and spoken English
• Good working knowledge of key scripting languages
• A sense of responsibility and flexibility
• Fast learning ability a must
• Familiarity with Continuous Deployment/Integration practices
• Familiarity with Cloud-centric deployment and usage practices
• Working knowledge of OpenStack or CloudStack
• Good knowledge of networking
• Prior experience with databases (RDBMs, NoSQL etc.)
• Knowledge of various programming languages is a big plus
How we say thank you for your work
• Free massage, rooms for relaxing and having fun in the office
• Interesting team and company events
• Special discounts provided by our partners in Estonia (sports, entertainment, food)
• Fun competitions and modern atmosphere
What we have for you
• Technical challenges, working with the latest technologies, thus providing the grounds for personal development and realization.
• Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise, worldwide leader in online gaming.
• Very attractive compensation package: competitive salary, progressive motivational rewarding plan, as well as performance-oriented remuneration.
• Dynamic, truly agile and multi-cultural work environment, superb work conditions, professional colleagues, friendly, tech atmosphere, social events and great team spirit!
Please send your CV in English latest by 13th of February!