For the new Customer Logistic organization that will be established in Tallinn, Ericsson is seeking experienced, talented and proactive individual who are looking for a new challenge to work with financial, logistic and sourcing aspects within the Logistic Services area. The successful candidate will have to be result oriented with analytical abilities and practical experience.
We will recruit the line organizational manager who shall be able to take full responsibility for the group’s execution performance by leading the work towards the defined goals and objectives.
The group manager is expected to manage and govern the processes that are on his/her responsibility. The group manager will as well be responsible for improvements of processes and ways of working.This means the ability of leading cross-functional teams from across the organization.
The role will interface with internal Ericsson customers. The group manager must be an accomplished spokesperson that is collaborating closely with corporate Market Supply at the Market Unit (MU) organizations.
The group manager will be reporting to the Manager of Customer Logistics.
Finalized an academic degree within Finance, Economics or Technical areas
Qualifications and Experience
- More than 5 years working experience.
- Management experience from a team or group of people consisting of more than 8 people.
- Management skills and demonstrated delivery capabilities
- Computer skills (experience from working with the most common Microsoft Office tools)
- Experience from working with a business and financial administration tool, preferable SAP/R3
- Supply Chain knowledge and experience
- Technical understanding in Telecommunication solutions
- Analytical and basic financial skills
- High sense of accuracy and systematic thinking
- Strong business focus and goal orientation
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize activities within the defined areas of responsibility
- Ability to work across corporate boundaries with speed, accuracy, innovation, and efficiency
- Good communication skills in writing and verbal
- Team player, previous experience from team work
- Ability to make decisions based on input and background data
- A positive attitude
- Fluent English in writing and verbal
- Other international language skills such as a Scandinavian language, German or French are valued.
- Opportunity to be part of the professional team securing the delivery of the new technology to our European customers
- Possibility to develop professional competence;
- Organisational culture that is oriented to multi-culturalism and team values.