The purpose of the position is to provide day to day maintenance and support of services in the Application Management department to ensure stable and high quality delivery of services. The primary activities are carried out within the service request and incident process. The tasks also include performing application maintenance and analysis as assigned by Service Manager or Application Maintenance Manager.
Your main responsibilities are:
• to solve service requests, reports for business;
• to solve incidents, and be the first point of contact and primary counterpart for System Administrator;
• to deliver additional information and consultation to back office users needed to perform their direct job duties;
• to correct data in the databases;
• to perform daily duties appointed by Senior Application Administrator or Service Manager;
• to make changes in data according to user request (if there are user or system errors);
• to report about bugs and errors to developers or third parties;
• to take part in testing of changes to products and applications;
• to maintain and review operational documentation;
• to understand how products and services are offered through applications;
• to supervise the automatic processes under respective application or service;
• to suggest improvements for raising application quality and improving maintenance efficiency.
You are very welcome to apply if you:
• have completed or are in the process of acquiring higher education in IT field;
• have good knowledge about SQL, Oracle PL/SQL;
• think analytically and have good knowledge about analytical databases;
• have good communication skills;
• have good spoken and written English and Estonian, Russian is a plus;
• are creative, proactive and accurate;
• can identify problems and tolerate stress;
• have basic knowledge about Java, Unix/Linux are a plus.
Knowledge and experience in financial institutions is a plus.
• great opportunities for professional development, as well as an opportunity to work with challenging tasks and interesting projects;
• good training and career possibilities;
• good employee benefits;
• good work environment and a great team.