- You promote improvement in Toyota Europe Manufacturing effectiveness, through Lead-time and cost reduction. You take actions and consult within TMEM, suppliers, plants, logistics operations and customers.
- You learn and practice specialist/engineer role within EMC for experience.
- You lead TPS/Kaizen project within Production Department reporting to production manager.
- You join Operation Management Project within an European Manufacturing Company as “team member” to develop technical Skills in TPS
Master degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering Mechanical, Manufacturing, Electric, electronics, Chemical)
- 3-5 years working experience in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and study of Toyota’s Production System; experience with ‘Kaizen’
- Quality Assurance knowledge and experience
- Production management knowledge and experience
- Good problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English; knowledge of at least one other European language (French, Polish are an asset)
- Willing to t- ravel frequently (> 50%)
A challenging position in an advanced automotive environment, with many international contacts. Continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. The salary is competitive and added with extra-legal benefits.