This opportunity is with a developing technological company who are in search of a German speaker to help with their expanding, international customer base. This client is an exciting, rapidly developing brand within the technological world and a very exciting company to be a part of! They are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about Customer Service and eager to expand their international experience to become part of their team.
Your role within this developing organisation will be to provide Customer Service to people who are experiencing any issues with the company’s products or services. The client is therefore looking for someone who is understanding, empathetic and who can think quickly on their feet. Some of the tasks you will undertake daily will include:
• Providing Customer Support via phone, e-mail and live Chat;
• Dealing with and solving customers issues in an appropriate and effective manner;
• Thinking quickly with regards to problem solving in order to find the best solution for each customer probleem;
• Working with a team in order to reach targets and meet deadlines;
• Reporting to managers and team leaders.
• Fluent in German and a good level of English (B2 level)
• Desired but not a must Lithuanian, Latvian or Estonian as an extra language
• Previous Customer Service experience would be advantageous
• Personable and outgoing individual who can easily talk to customers in a friendly manner
• Ability to think quickly and outside the box with regards to problem solving
• Have an interest in Customer Service and developing your skills further
*Salary: 1000 € / per month
*Opportunities to advance and progress within the company
*Access to company wide networking events
*Free shuttle bus between Tartu and Võru
Please apply below with your CV in English or German!