FIRMA NIMI PEIDETUD
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
Be a part of the Baltic Customer Development Team with Key Accounts in Estonian market. Support the Baltic Customer Development Manager in execution of all issues connected with account business planning, quarterly marketing activities plans. The Customer Development Specialist shall be liable for collecting information related to the Client’s business in Estonia, sharing this information with the Client and providing relevant information to the Customers of the Client.
• Execution of quarterly marketing activities plans
• Controlling exposition, visibility and right assortment of POS materials in shops
• Active contribution in execution, monitoring of merchandising agency; regular store visits
• Analyzing business results
• Active participation in solving logistic issues with customer
• Maintenance of the good relationships with local customer team (short and long terms)
• Responsible for collecting information related to the Client’s business in Estonia
• Fluent in English and Estonian language (verbal and written), Russian is an advantage
• University degree
• Basic knowledge of retail market and consumers
• At least 2 years experience of working in retail market or FMCG
• Creativity, passion and engagement
• Team-working oriented
• Good negotiation, selling and analytical skills
• Operational excellence
• Good interpersonal skills: communication, influencing
• Energetic and pressure resistance
• Valid driver license
If you feel you can fulfill the above criteria and become a part of our team, please send us your CV in English to: recruitment.baltic[at]unilever.com Please remember to insert the name of the position in the e-mail subject line.