- Create strategies to defend or develop the account
- Delivering revenue and profit targets through the management of customer relationships across a portfolio of key accounts
- Develop account level business action plans and activity framework to deliver the plan
- Prepare action plans for seasonal promotions (catalogues, POS, product presentations)
- Develop relationship strategies designed to establish influential relationships with those in the account who can truly drive your success
- Have learned a repeatable process to apply to other accounts
- Agree initiatives with customers which deliver profitable sales
- Negotiate terms of business for new initiatives - Open door at major retail-chains, multinational hyper, key-accounts (KA)
- Manage day to day services delivery to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Contribute towards sales budgeting through forecasting forward demand and customer potential
- Provide frequent structured performance updates to our management team
- Create and suggest new wholesale development opportunities
- Frequent consultation with local brand managers on all activities related to branded products
- Minimum three years experience in B2B account management is mandatory
- Strong basis of experience, knowledge of the wholesale and merchant market in Estonia
- Experience of selling merchandise products to businesses
- Experience of developing and delivering business development initiatives in conjunction with customers
- Good, live contacts at hypermarkets, networking relationships at different KAs
- Ability for creative task-execution, organization, accuracy, self-supported personality with good communication skills and work ethics
- Demonstrated strategic thinking ability, persistency, and patience.
- Highly numerate and very commercially aware
- Strong, mature personality, ability to make rational decisions
- Accountable, proactive, driven personality with a do it today personal attitude
- Computer (MS Office) and presentation skills (ability to talk infront of bigger audience)
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills in English and native language.
- Our biggest wealth is our satisfied and motivated successful employees: if you are the right person for us, nothing is impossible to reach with us.
- Our company fully supports all new ideas: good and tested ideas will be realized and rewarded
- self-contained work schedule in a young and dynamic team
- competitive remuneration package
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English language to Kristina Zugov
All applications are handled confidentially.