- A long-term, flourishing business relationship based on trust and success, which results in sustainable satisfaction for the Customer and an acceptable business return for the Supplier.
- Primary-point-of-contact for customer.
- Develop opportunities and convert into contracts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and issue resolution; managing customer relationship.
- Knowledge of the Customer organisation and understanding of its businesses to ensure that maximum benefits and competitive advantages are gained from the Products and Services offered and delivered.
- Identification and communication of sales opportunities and to assist with their fulfilment.
- Proactively identify new applications an x-sell opportunities.
On behalf of an IT Services organisation supplying Products and Services, the bringing together of selling and delivery activities to one or more Customer organizations.