• Arranging appointments with dermatologists and pharmacists
• The vital link between company and healthcare professionals (dermatologists)
• Making presentations to pharmacists in the retail sector
• building and maintaining positive working relationships with customers
• Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets
• Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products
• Enjoy being rewarded based on your performance
• Manage your own time effectively
• Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal.
• Evidence of achievement outside your academic career.
• Some work experience in a sales or customer-facing environment.
• Flexibility and a real desire to challenge yourself and succeed.
• Driven by results, self-motivated and good communication skills.
• Experience in cosmetic market would be an advantage
• English, Russian language is necessary (B1 level)
• Great job opportunities in a dynamic environment
• Attractive salary
• Additional motivated bonus system dependent on your results
• Training in France
• Car and fuel compensation
• Computer, phone
• Office in Tallinn