Essential Duties/ Responsibilities
- Middle weight metal workshop’s diverse duties: arc welding (250mm) using peg and tig methods. Parts are light steel structures and pipes for mechanical industry. Candidate have to have welding document 111 and 141 welding classes, material group 5 and 8, position for pipes H-LO45 and PD.
- Several years of diverse experience and education.
- Ability to interpret technical structure pictures.
- Activity and interest towards metal business.
- Ability to work in different kinds of metal industry environments.
- Social, unprompted, thorough.
- Good interaction skills.
- Keen on developing the work tasks and ready to learn new things.
- Willingness to occasionally relocate for work.
- Good English skills.
- Based on work tasks.
Go fill the job application in www.globalwork.fi. Attach your application and resumé now or before 12.06.2016. Include your desired salary on your resumé.
For more information: Sami Hänninen, Global Work gsm (+358) 400 835 470. Learn more on www.globalwork.fi. The job will be filled immediately after a suitable person is found.
Global work is a responsible and trustworthy recruiting corporation authorized by the Union of Finnish personnel service corporations. We are helping businesses and employees succeed!