Global Work is a responsible and trustworthy authorized recruiting company. Our services include Insights Discovery: coaching of manager, team and interaction skills; Glow coaching for the staff and managers and Glow career services i.e. the relocating of staff, renting of staff and national and international recruiting. Global work offers solutions for organizations in challenging field of recruiting the staff.
For more information visit www.globalwork.fi
At the moment we are looking for an experienced sheet metal worker-welder for a client company of ours.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities
- Middle weight metal workshop’s diverse duties: arc welding (350mm) using peg, mig and tig methods.
- Several years of diverse experience and education.
- Ability to interpret technical structure pictures.
- Activity and interest towards metal business.
- Ability to work in different kinds of metal industry environments.
- Social, unprompted, thorough.
- Good interaction skills.
- Keen on developing the work tasks and ready to learn new things.
- Willingness to occasionally relocate for work.
- Good English skills.
Salary - Based on work tasks.
We offer a comfortable working environment, diverse and challenging job assignments and a thorough introduction to the tasks.
Go fill the job application in www.globalwork.fi. Attach your application and resumé now or before 12.06.2016. Include your desired salary on your resumé.
For more information: Sami Hänninen, Global Work gsm (+358) 400 835 470. Learn more on www.globalwork.fi. The job will be filled immediately after a suitable person is found.
Global work is a responsible and trustworthy recruiting corporation authorized by the Union of Finnish personnel service corporations. We are helping businesses and employees succeed!