As part of the Nordic MIS/IT team you will work alongside senior technical and functional experts to deliver MIS & IT services to Antalis’ business operations in the Nordic Region. The team is currently composed of 9 team members spread out between Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm and Helsinki.
We have a very diverse team and we will offer you great opportunities to grow and develop your skills in both technical and functional areas as well as within project management. We are looking for someone who takes great pride in their work and shares the same passion and drive that we have for every task we work on.
About the role
The main role is to provide a single point of contact as a First Line Support Analyst for the Nordic MIS/IT Service Desk. The support activities cover software, hardware and network and you will be involved in many different types of activities. In addition, it would be beneficial if you enjoy working with databases.
You shall be working within a Windows, Exchange, Active Directory, MS SQL and VMware based environment. No two projects are the same and there is always a variety of technologies used from project to project.
We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills and a broad profile with around 1 year experience in a helpdesk role within a Windows environment. On call activity is normally 1 week out of 6 weeks. There are great opportunities to grow with the role in order to become a very skilled project manager and senior technical or functional expert.
• Analyze all incidents via telephone, web portal and emails within contractual SLAs
• Provide first time fixes where possible and escalate tickets to more senior members of the team where necessary
• Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution
• Provide excellent customer service and support to all employees including those working from remote locations
• Coach users on new/existing hardware and software solutions
• Complete and maintain documentation of processes and tasks to contribute to a knowledge base that can be shared with other team members
• Manage and monitor infrastructure
• Manage GPOs, users and groups in AD
• Enhance own skills and knowledge by self-development as required
• Assist with service improvement initiatives and take a proactive approach in increasing team productivity
• Manage minor projects
• Extract, transform and load data for transfer into other presentation interfaces (e.g. QlikView, Excel, web, ERP system) using FTP and/or ODBC as required
• Excellent level of English
• ITIL knowledge
• Exceptional troubleshooting skills and ability to multi-task
• Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise and manage tasks effectively
• Ability to work independently, possess a flexible attitude, excellent communication skills and have the ability to relate to people at all levels
• Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical employees
• Strong knowledge of VMware products, Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of AD maintenance and modifications including GPO's
• Knowledge and understanding of databases
• Ability to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines in a proactive environment and willingness to work long hours when required
• Experience with interface technologies as well as with ERP and WMS systems
• QlikView development
• Google Apps
• Open source solutions
Employment type Permanent (3-6 months trial period), Salary & benefits 25 kSEK per month + benefits
Travelling 1 – 4 days per month, Report To Nordic MIS/IT Manager
Education Graduate with a major in MIS or IT, or equivalent work experience