Offer highest level support for Playtech Java server applications. Work with 2nd level techsupport requests and provide solutions for problems. Responsible for looking for, detecting and fixing errors in software and informing the developers of the errors.
Tools are the application code, database, logfiles and application administration web interface.
• Knowledge and skill of programming (Java)
• Higher education (or being obtained), preferably in the field of IT
• Basic knowledge of databases and SQL (Oracle)
• Ability to read the code written by others
• Ability to understand and detect errors
• Ability to use Unix
• Punctuality and attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work independently
• Good problem solving and time management skills
• Good English (written and spoken)
• Experience of working in the field of IT
• Java certification, SCJP
• Knowledge about shell scripting
• Experience in providing technical support or debugging applications (2-3 years)
• Good documentation skills
Still cannot decide? Consider some of the benefits that Playtech has to offer:
• Work in a fascinating and playful field of gaming
• Personal development and self-realization opportunities
• Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise
• Motivating work environment, including salary and incentive plans
• Progressive motivational plan called the Fish System.