Our client is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company.
The purpose of that job is to ensure that all client supplier invoices received are processed on a daily basis in accordance with defined process and client requirements.
* Ensuring that all invoices received and similar documents are properly allocated
* Posting invoices and similar documents on accounting system
* Maintaining the invoices rejection log and ensuring closure/ resolution of transactions
* Maintaining proper records and audit trail of invoices and query
* Cooperation with GL Accountant and Assistant Financial Controller on the monthly and yearly end closings as well as reconciliations
* Ensuring that all allocated queries are properly answered within agreed time frames.
* High School degree
* Good knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
* Advanced MS Office skills
* Previous accounting experience/studies or experience with accounting system (e.g. SAP)
* High level of communication skills
* Flexibility, especially in the period of month/year-end closing
* Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks.
* Professional growth
* Continuous training, opportunity to gain broad financial and financial skills and experience, together with highly marketable specialist expertise in chosen area
* Position in the world’s leading global company
* Wide range of benefits – relocation package, meal vouchers, health care, pension/life insurance
We contact only with suitable candidates.