What will you be doing?
The posting was written by the copywriter, therefore:
• You’ll be making magic with a computer, turning coffee into code.
But on a serious note:
• Building, maintaining and developing web services and related APIs.
• Building an employee self-service portal to complement the operations of HR blizz’s payroll functionalities.
• Optimizing code (but only when it becomes necessary – we are not big fans of premature optimization).
What do we expect from you?
• Good knowledge of OOP and Agile Software Development Methodologies.
• At least some experience in Java
• Working understanding of MySQL and MongoDB (any other SQL is a bonus).
• Ability to translate business needs into working code.
• Willingness and ability to learn
• You are a developer, not a coder - we don’t have everything specced, so you need to come up with solutions and stand by them.
Nice to have:
If you have a pet project or have created something you are especially proud of – do share it with us.
What do we offer?
• Coffee, loads of coffee (and tea if you’re that kind of a person – we’re not judging).
• A say in what you do and how you do it.
• Possibility to work on demanding yet rewarding projects enabling you to learn and develop yourself.
• Office in the centre of Tartu