You will be responsible for developing Playtech Live Server platform. The main focus of the job is to implement communication protocols and business logic between backend components and frontend GUI application/central server/management stations, providing the technical knowledge in the design, development, implementation, maintenance, and support of the existing system.
• Knowledge of Java programming language and technologies
• Experience in development of client-server applications
• Experience in Java and similar languages (at least 2 years and/or very good proficiency and ability to learn)
• Good English (both oral and written)
• Creative thinking and ability to quickly grasp new concepts.
• Work in a fascinating and playful field of gaming
• Personal development and self-realization opportunities
• Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise
• Motivating work environment, including salary and incentive plans
• Progressive motivational plan called the Fish System