CV MARKET´S CLIENT
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
The Infrastructure Unit is the central provider of state-of-the-art IT infrastructure platform services to Playtech’s licensees. Our customers can trust us with running the IT infrastructure of their gaming environments so they can focus on running their business. The Infrastructure Business Services team is making sure that all operational projects and changes on top of the platform are handled daily to keep the services – and the business – running.
How your days will look like
• You will be leading three domains under the responsibility of the unit: The integration of Playtech’s products to our infrastructure platform, safe execution of changes to the infrastructure and products’ services in production environments and applications customization in all Playtech’s licensees’ environments within various business projects.
• You will be keeping the order in the pipeline of all incoming and ongoing projects and prioritizing these according to the business needs.
• Continuous improvement of the unit’s daily work, used tools and the related operational processes will be one of the key elements of your work.
• You will be managing and motivating the people in the team and driving the whole unit to excellence.
Skillset that will help you to contribute to our success
• Practical experience in supervising and prioritizing day-to-day operational activities, business projects and strategic initiatives.
• At least 2 years of experience in managing a team of 5-10 people.
• Knowledge and experience with ITIL framework.
• University degree or diploma in IT.
• Conscientious, independent and self-motivated, able to work without close supervision.
• Excellent Estonian and English – both written and spoken.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• A team player.
How we say thank you for your work
• Free massage, rooms for relaxing and having fun in the office.
• Interesting team and company events.
• Special discounts provided by our partners in Estonia (sports, entertainment, food).
• Fun competitions and modern atmosphere.
Why Playtech is the best place to work at
• It is a leading international company and such multi-cultural experience is hard to find anywhere else in Tartu.
• You will be amazed to find so many smart and gifted people working here and you will have a chance to learn from them.
• There are no limits within the infrastructure itself, we are using top technology in the World.
• We value loyal employees and hard work is awarded with great career opportunities.
Want to know what your manager is saying?
Head of Infrastructure Operations, Mait: „The Business Services unit is the hub of our department – There is no chance of any activity bypassing them that could affect our customers’ systems. The daily work of the unit manager involves constant 360 degree communication across the company, a lot of multitasking, prioritization work and challenges to handle, but it will always pay off by the end of the day for you and for the team that supports you, when you see that the plan comes together!“
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English latest by 30th of January!