- provide user support, handling first and second level IT support;
- work within the Helpdesk to assist users;
- setup, implement and troubleshoot computers on the LAN;
- cabling, interconnection and connectivity;
- participate in implementation and documentation of network operations, processes and procedures;
- provide end to end technical support for all aspects concerning the LAN;
- ensure that every machine is properly configured before connecting it to the network.
- college degree in Computer Science or related technical fields;
- knowledge of and experience with LAN architectures;
- experience with installation and support of client systems and software;
- abilities in job estimation and problem solving;
- critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- fluent Russian skills and English skills on communication level.
- good work experience in an international company;
- modern working conditions;
- fulltime job on office hours (8.00-16.30), temporary employment contract for 1 year.