- End-user support and problem solving (1st level support) in Store Systems (POS, back & front office systems, HHT, label printing SW, scales, price checkers, and other store solutions equipment).
- Ensure Store Systems availability.
- Control of external service providers
- Participate in Store Systems related developments
- Communication with colleagues and external service providers
- Preferable experience in administration of store systems
- Willingness and ability to solve complex problems
- Experience in working with end-users
- Drivers license
- Fluent Estonian language
- Good Russian spoken language
- Good written and spoken English language
- University / Technical degree in IT or similar field
- Basic knowledge of Project Management
- Good analytic, communication and team working skills
- Challenging work in dynamic international company
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Work in friendly environment
- Stability and social guaranties
- Job location: Rimi Head Office in Estonia, Jüri
- If You are interested, please send Your CV and supporting letter in English and in Estonian as well!