You will report to the Development Manager and being responsible for internal solutions and requirements. Your main activities will include:
• Develop, document, deploy and maintain solutions written in PHP and other related technologies
• Collaboration in the projects architecture and documentation
• Execute tests cases and tune applications
• Project and tasks reporting
• Communication with management, key-users, team members and
You have suitable technical and or management education and background. You have:
• 4+ years of experience with development using PHP, and MySQL, ORM, JSON, AJAX, responsive HTML.
• You have experience with YII framework and/or with other MVC frameworks for PHP
• Your code is efficient, aware of patterns and anti-patterns, properly structured,
easily comprehensible and well documented
• You’re proficient in writing efficient SQL queries
• You’re experienced in test-driven development, distributed versioning control (GIT/Mercurial)
• You’re a structured and reliable person able to work alone and deliver on time
• You’re proactive in communication
You enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as well as regular travelling.
Your English language skills are fluent (both oral and written), and any other language skills are an asset.
We can offer you the interesting challenges and opportunities of a fast growing, international company and a pleasant work environment in our dynamic team.