Person will be responsible for daily deliveries of all operational IT and telephony services for our Business and for ensuring that our suppliers deliver according to agreement and to our customers satisfaction. Monitor that deliveries take place, escalate issues on behalf of If when needed. Monitor and improve processes. Be the local focal point for communication between the Suppliers and If in relation to Incident-, Problem- and Change handling. Ensure the responsibility concerning the Baltic and Russia areas and from time to time lead projects or taskforces.
The main responsibilities are
- Ensure a high degree of stability/availability in IT Operations;
- Ensure that we have sufficient processes and systems for Disaster Recovery according to agreed requirements;
- Ensure that suppliers of operational services perform according to expectations and agreements;
- Ensure adequate reporting to monitor the performance and deliveries of suppliers and Operations;
- Contribute to monitoring and development of ITIL based processes and that they are adhered to;
- Ensure that our operational platforms are kept up to date in a manner that reduces the risk for operational disturbances and reliability.
- A skilled and experienced in IT infrastructure and operations;
- It is a demand to be fluent in English and Russian;
- Structured and analytical, and able to create an overview of complex connections;
- Very good in organizing and planning;
- Excellent in communication, cooperation and negotiation skills;
- Independent and persistent;
- Understanding the need for processes to improve quality of service;
- Microsoft certificates will be treated as advantage;
- Good knowledge and experience in ITIL processes.
You must be prepared that monitoring operations is not always 9-17 job. It requires and offers a great deal of flexibility. You must also be prepared for some travel activities, primarily within the Baltic and Russia region.
- multinational working experience and international know-how of insurance industry
- possibility for superior career development
- attractive working conditions and employer benefits