We’re looking for:
IMPOSSIBLE MISSION COORDINATOR (IT-PROJECT MANAGER)
Here’s just some of your responsibilities:
- planning, budgeting and communicating company’s development projects and their deadlines;
- coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project
requirements, deadlines, and schedules;
- submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards;
- preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information;
- establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution;
- facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule;
- coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to
enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients;
- managing customer satisfaction within project transition period;
- conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
You’re most likely to succeed, when you have:
- proven experience in IT-project management (at least 3 years);
- the ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion;
- the ability to independently manage and effectively prioritize an overabundance of opportunities that ask
for your attention;
- the will to walk the extra mile on strategically chosen initiatives;
- the ability to excel in a start-up environment (stress and freak-outs are common);
- English fluency - in oral and written.
Some bonus points will be unlocked, when you have:
- understanding of the insurance processes;
- previous experience as IT-project manager in a startup.
We’ll make sure, you are properly rewarded:
- motivating base salary and company stock options;
- flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done;
- personal growth experience in one of the fastest-growing InsurTech startups in Europe;
- working with a talented and professional international team;
- no corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that.