We are looking for IT Project Manager.
• worked in NSN projects and has NSN PM Methodology experience
• mandatory to really have Project Management skills
• Experience from SAP Financial side
• it will help a lot to have some SAP knowledge from other modules
• Generic information of NSN role description for IT Project Manager:
• IT Project Manager is the right hand of Project Manager having responsibility of technical part of the project.
• Plans the technical part of the project with Project Manager (scope, schedule, resources, costs, risk management, cutover activities etc).
• Defines technical project roles and responsibilities, makes technical resource requirements and gets resources from line organizations before project is active and requests the changes when needed.
• Ensures that project is following common technical quality rules (e.g. using selected templates, using technical approval rules)
• Synchronizes project technical activities with the dependences of the other projects.
• Ensures technical integration of the system(s) and technical support in project in cooperation with relevant organizations (Service Managers, Delivery Managers etc.)
• Reports technical status to the Project Manager and other relevant project stakeholders (e.g. SG members).
• Based on need, participates in steering group meetings as project representative for technical issues.
• Personal development and realization;
• Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise;
• Motivating work environment.