Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring smooth and efficient running of all IT systems in the organization
• Oversees the implementation and administration of computer and telecommunication networks for an organization.
• Develops and maintains technology policies, standards and procedures manual; develops and maintains related technology checklists.
• Overseeing the management and maintenance of computer work stations
• Responsible for IT hardware, software and maintenance procurement. Manages technology inventory to include procurement and disposal.
• Development and implementation of new systems. Responsible for troubleshooting workstations, networks, software applications, phones, copiers and other technologies.
• Working with senior management to propose, agree and deliver IT service to defined level.
• To manage the IT department including staff appraisals, development and motivation
• Provide assigned written report to the management on all aspects of the IT Department.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development
• Proven experience of managing an IT department.
• Experience in IT infrastructure planning and development.
• Relevant education
• Strong team leading skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Good command of English language
- Stimulating and challenging tasks within an international environment
- A chance to develop yourself professionally
- Modern and professional working environment.
- A chance to become part of a lively and dynamic group