Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the provision of IT infrastructure services including desktop applications, Local and / or Wide area networks, IT security and telecommunications.
• To ensure maximum availability of computer systems throughout the Company.
• Development and implementation of new systems.
• Working with senior management to propose, agree and deliver IT service to defined Service Level Agreements.
• To manage the IT department including staff appraisals, development and motivation
• Responsible for IT hardware, software and maintenance procurement.
• To develop and maintain a disaster recovery plan.
• To develop and control the IT security policy.
• Provide assigned written report to the IT Director on all aspects of the IT Department.
• Proven experience of managing an IT department.
• Experience in IT infrastructure planning and development.
• Relevant education
• Strong team leading skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Stimulating and challenging tasks within an international environment
- A chance to develop yourself professionally
- Modern and professional working environment.
- A chance to become part of a lively and dynamic group