Providing crucial front end support to each business division
- Ensure that existing and future network infrastructure needs are aligned with each CVO business
- Vendor relations including: request for proposals, request for quotations, SLA\'s, project deliverables
- Develop and coordinate an internal and external help desk team
- Ensure data integrity and network security
- Anticipating future needs and identifying proactive solutions to satisfy those needs
- Leading a team of 5 technology professionals
- Ensuring that future software development needs are met
- Local office IT infrastructure (computers, LANs, phones, ISPs, etc) as well as communication connections between offices (VPN)
- Develop web portal maintenance and workflow processes. Establish quality assurance and governance metrics.
- Maintain a reliable technology infrastructure that ensures deadlines are met, communication is clear, prompt and thorough.
- Develop, manage and administer IT security policies, corporate LAN/WAN and IT Disaster Recovery Program.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 4-5 years of work experience in managing/working with a web development team
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent project organizational skills, including project prioritization, planning and organization.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and exciting team environment
- You will be an excellent communicator in both written and spoken Estonian and English
- You will have a proactive and solutions orientated approach to technology and its application within a fast moving business
This is a key and exciting role within one of Estonia’s leading company’s.