- to manage IT-related implementation and development projects and maintenance activities, to develop and follow up budgets;
- to control the third parties involved in providing IT services with a purpose to ensure the service level compliance with Service Level Agreements;
- to evaluate, develop and maintain proposals from external consulting companies, and other third parties;
- to manage maintenance of locally implemented IS systems;
- to co-ordinate the demand process related to the Global applications improvements;
- to handle the local IT Boards in line with the IT Governance process.
- practical experience in coordination of IT support activities with Third parties involvement;
- good understanding of a company business model and general business processes;
- fluency in English (spoken and written);
- good planning and organisational skills with ability to set right priorities, willingness to take initiative and face challenges;
- understanding of team work and matrix organisation concepts, good team palyer with positive attitude;
- co-operation skills in a multicultural and international environment, strong communication skills.
- professional and international work environment;
- modern working conditions;
- temporary employment contract for replacing the employee during maternity leave.