You would be working with education, teaching topics within the field of engineering and electronics, with production processes in focus.
• Higher degree in engineering/electronics, or other comparable fields.
• Minimum 2-3 years of relevant working experience as an engineer/technician.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Interested in teaching.
• Fluent in Estonian language. Very good skills in the English and Russian languages, both written and spoken.
• Any experience with education is a bonus.
• Personal development - special training and certifications in Sweden.
• The challenge and excitement of building a new company and developing its business
• Interesting, challenging - work with people in an international environment
• Good career opportunity - first employee in Estonia
• Competitive and secure salary.