The PS consultant performs technical needs analysis, implements database design, ETL scripting, and BI reports as directed by senior consultants and/or Project Managers on projects. Will work independently in areas of expertise developed as a specialist area of interest. The PS consultant also monitors and operates the database and daily ETL operations. The role may require client-facing and carrying the accountability for client expectations management while delivering the services and solutions associated with the Teradata database. Limited team delivery management responsibilities.
The GCC Staff Consultant will report to the GCC Team Lead for DW services.
The candidate should ideally hold a bachelors degree and the following skills:
- Bachelors in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience
- Working experience with RDBMS based Application Development (SQL, VB, etc).
- Experience in working on Data warehousing projects
- Willingness to travel
- Good communication skills (negotiations with customers and internal organizations)
- Fluent in English language
- Ability to manage independently critical situations
- Willingness to grow and get more responsibility
- Dedication to success
- German speaking skills would be a plus
- Project Management experience with PMP or Prince certifications would be a plus
- Some exposure to software development quality frameworks
Knowledge of OLAP applications and Business Intelligence tools will be considered a bonus.
- an extensive training plan, consisting of class, web-based and on-job trainings, including opportunity to pass certification exams
- travel allowances depending on actual frequency of project-based travelling
- company credit card
- high-class worldwide travel insurance
- a pension plan
- a medical plan
- lunch vouchers
- one week of extra holidays (5 weeks in total)