- quick solving of distribution related problems (working in shifts, incl. night hours);
- improve internal work processes to avoid re-occurring process related issues;
- identify and request system related improvements concerning outbound flow;
- pro active monitoring and issue prevention.
- Bachelor degree studies (preferred in Logistics) or equivalent job experience;
- good knowledge of spoken and written English and Estonian;
- knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required;
- ability to achieve challenging targets, have a strong personal drive and social skills;
- have the ability to solve problems both individually and in a team;
- good analytical skills.
- expexperience from the field of Production or Logistics;
- knowledge of SAP or other Material Planning or ERP System.
- working in shifts (incl. nights)
- professional and international work environment;
- modern working conditions;
- temporary employment contract for one year, possiblity to grow.