• Maintain, control and audit all inventory levels onboard and in the AS400 system.
• Ensure and control the accurate receipt of all inventory, supplies and parts loaded onboard the vessel.
• Maintain and audit inventory levels including stock issuance, stock levels, consumables, • Food & Beverage, and Deck & Engine inventories.
• Investigate, document, and correct inventory discrepancies. Report findings to shipboard and shore side management.
• Other duties as assigned and approved by the Chief Financial Accountant
• Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting (or other certification)
• A minimum of 3 years of accounting experience preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English language
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Word & Excel, Fidelio, AS400, Micros
• Excellent leadership skills and a team player
• Strong mathematical and analytical abilities
• Contract lengths 6 months aboard and 2 months vacation
• Free accommodation and meal, while aboard
• Paid flight tickets to and from the ship
• Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career