Our trainee program has a track record of success developing managers across five continents and within a multitude of cultures. All Meltwater managers have been developed through this program as have the majority of its executives. The training program is both intense and rewarding. It not only focuses on teamwork and culture, but also, and most importantly, has a strong emphasis on sales. In the first three to nine months trainees will learn how to present and sell Meltwater News services to executives across all industries. This training program is designed to prepare each trainee for a career in management, and successful completion is required before a trainee can be considered for a management position. After having delivered successful results, a trainee will be given the opportunity to assume responsibility for a team of their own as a Sales Manager. Once this position has been mastered, Meltwater will offer its top managers the opportunity to run a business unit as a Managing Director. This opportunity can take place anywhere in the world, giving the Director the chance to move internationally depending on their experience and preference.
• Fluent language skills in English, Finnish and Russian
• University degree
• Strong academic results
• Passion for consultative sales and business development
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit and hunger for success
• Track record for meeting goals and deadlines
• Natural leadership qualities
• International experience (academic or professional)
• Ambitious internships or first relevant professional experience
The Meltwater International Sales and Management Trainee Program offers an extremely ambitious career path with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth in a young and international environment.