Are you willing to get a strong experience in the international sales& business development? Would you like to be a part of a dynamic and multinational team in Prague?
We are providing outsourced inside sales services to major IT trend setters in the world and constantly looking for talents from multiple countries.
Successfully identifies priority accounts and connects them with appropriate licensing and campaign programs in high-level territory plan.
Handles a large volume of calls, accurately executing current licensing programs and campaigns through CRM activities (Dynamics 365)
Demonstrates effective call handling by:
- communicating pre-sales information to inbound customers
- successfully solving customer issues and challenges
- developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of licensing programs and campaigns
- developing and maintaining Global IT player product knowledge
Recognizes when a member of the Global IT player partner, sales or services team can appropriately add value to customer relationship and acts accordingly.
Understands licensing and campaign objectives, how to deliver on those objectives and accurately tracks status
Ability to convert Global IT player - provided leads to opportunities
- Competitive Salary with bonus structure
- Extensive Training and development program on sales soft skills, products, tools and processes
- Workplace-based in Prague
- 25 days of holiday
- Meal vouchers at the value of 109,00 CZK (55% covered by the employer, 45% by the employee) for every working day of each month
- Fully paid language courses
- Multisport card
- Fresh fruit 3x a week
- Interactive activities: team-building, company parties, sports, etc.
- Great referral bonus
- Opportunity to develop a career within a multinational environment
- Relocation package, 2 weeks of free accommodation
- University degree or equivalent professional experience;
- Field of study: Business, Management, Finance, IT or Commercial sales;
- Good level of communication skills (phone manners);
- Interest in IT Business;
- Previous experience in IT environment and/or Sales or customer service experience is a plus;
- Native Estonian and advanced English
26. oktoober 2019
27. september 2019