Human Resources Manager is responsible for managing employee relations in Estonia, recruitment and selection of permanent and temporary employees. And being part of Baltic organisation responsiblities also include developing and implementing compensation and benefits strategies in Baltic Region.
• Previous work experience as a HR manager not less than 2 years
• Higher education in Psyhology or Business Administration
• Fluent Estonian, English, and Russian
• Very good computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet
• Driver`s licence ( Category B) and driving experience
Required competencies and skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Decision making
- Individual leadership
We offer a very interesting job in a highly dynamic and challenging environment, training and excellent career development opportunity as well as competitive, performance based compensation package.