Human Resources Executive is responsible for performing such Human Resources activities as benefits, compensation, training, and performs tasks as recruitment/selection, employee relations and maintaining employee files.
Key requirements and skills:
- Previous work experience in HR not less than 2 years
- Higher education will be an advantage
- Fluent Estonian, English, and Russian
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet
- Driver`s licence ( Category B) and driving experience is prefferable.
- Excellent communicational skills
We offer a very interesting job in a highly dynamic and challenging environment, training and excellent career development opportunity as well as competitive, performance based compensation package.