• To develop and implement the annual hiring plan and recruiting strategies that support the company`s business.
• To plan, lead and manage the overall recruiting processes and budgets.
• To build and strengthen key relationships with agencies and other partners.
• To analyze the recruitment trends and understand macro level manpower plans.
• To manage recruitment related advertising and marketing.
• Bachelor`s degree in Human Resource Management related area.
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in Human Resource Management.
• Knowledge of recruitment cycle, environmental concerns and competitive organizations.
• Fluent Estonian language skills.
• Fluent English language skills.
• Very good presentation and communication skills.
• Strategic thinking.
• A challenging job in an international and successful company.
• An opportunity to develop professional skills and create international career.
• Competitive salary.