The HR Manager’s duty is to create strategies, policies and procedures that enable successful employee recruitment, retention, engagement, personal and organization development in the interests of achieving Elcoteq Tallinn’s goals. The HR Manager reports to General Manager and in professional matters to the Director of Human Resources, Europe. Our new colleague will be a member of the factory management team with a leadership responsibility of the HR department with 16 team members.
• has a strong track record in the area of Human Resources Management, preferably in consumer electronics, mobile communications or FMCG industry;
• has proven experience of working across cross functions and acting as a trusted advisor for the business;
• has minimum of 3 years team management experience;
• has a degree-level or equivalent education with the qualification in the field of HR;
• is fluent in English, Estonian and preferably in Russian;
• is independent, has initiative and able to lead changes;
• is willing to learn and gain inspiration from a constantly changing environment;
• is able to engage people and make them perform at their best.
Elcoteq Tallinn offers challenging job with good opportunities for personal development, executive management level compensation package in an international working community.