• Prepare HR documents, design and save them according to Estonian legislation;
• compile and prepare payroll data;
• record data concerning any changes in the labor conditions of the employees;
• ensure the correct flow of HR information between the central office, the shops and the external HR providers;
• give administrative support to the HR central team;
• co-operate with the labor union.
• Higher education;
• former work experience at similar position;
• experience in general payroll administration, ideally in retail sector;
• excellent knowledge of Estonian labor legislation;
• good Estonian language skills;
• advanced MS Officce knowledge;
• driving license.
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing business and to be a member of a dynamic international team.