- The HP.com Country Manager is the consultant for country marketing activities related to hp.com to drive business results via ongoing improvement of marketing effectiveness based on metrics reporting and the online Transactional Funnel (Awareness, Consideration/Preference, Purchase, Loyalty).
- She/he drives the Editorial Management to ensure hp.com is reflecting the top marketing activities going on in the country (e.g. banners on promo pages/landing pages, animation of hp.com). And stimulates the usage of the hp.com infrastructure via the business through training, competition etc.
- A key element of this role is to drive the two-way communication with Country Marketing & Business Unit (BU) stakeholders and build/ strengthen marketing relationship management and be an integrated part in marketing meetings (e.g. planning meetings, councils, staff meetings) according to the country situation.
- She/he supports the deployment and ensures optimal usage of centralized tools/processes like Products and Services Catalogue (PSC), Sezame, RealMedia, ImageBuilder etc. Gathers requirements in regards to continuous improvement of centralized platforms and address these towards the central owners. And also supports the deployment of new WW and EMEA BU projects within the country.
- The HP.com Country Manager also ensures country adherence of hp.com strategy, policies and standards (e.g. HP branding, privacy, accessibility etc.), analyzes qualitative and quantitative TCE reporting and address country specific issues and cares for the daily operations related to country.com site & development of local Plan of Record (POR) where local involvement is required.
- Master of graduate degree in Business Administration or Information Science or equivalent experience;
- At least 5-7 years business experience and a good understanding of eMarketing strategies and tools;
- Internet experience in the .com environment with external consumer and commercial customer focus;
- Experience of managing large and complex projects in a difficult customer environment with conflicting objectives;
- Ability to plan, monitor and resource projects;
- Ability to interface with all levels in customer organization;
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural team environment;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in Estonian/Latvian/Lithuanian and English;
- Ability to work flexible and own initiative with a remote management;
- Leadership qualities: integrity, attention to detail, timeline sensitive, goal oriented, motivator.
- Work experience in the (online) marketing environment with a focus on metrics and analytics.
- Project management experience in the e-selling environment.
- Experience in working with internal and external partners.
- Challenging work in international team.