Australian migration bureau `AUSTRALIA PERSONA GRATA Pty Ltd`(A.C.N. 125 292 677; Registered Migration Agent, MARN 9800968; offices in Melbourne and Tallinn, www.melbournerus.com.au) provides expert consulting services on all major issues relevant to permanent migration to Australia, job search, employment and working visas to Australia for clients from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania wishing to migrate or seek employment in Australia. The full range of professional services and efficient practical assistance is offered to the clients wishing to proceed with their visa applications to Australia upon preliminary consultations.
IMPORTANT! Please, note that we are:
- NOT a recruitment agency;
- NOT a direct employer;
- NOT offering any concrete jobs in Australia;
Therefore, we can NOT provide any assistance with general search of employment in Australia for the job seekers who are outside Australia. We can provide a guidance and reasonable assistance with finding a job in Australia ONLY to OUR CLIENTS who are either already in the process of applying for visa to Australia or have already obtained their visa and arrived in Australia to settle down.
Clients meeting the following criteria are welcome:
- citizens of Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania;
- with a completed postsecondary formal education (Vocational Training, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree);
- work experience relevant to the previous skills obtained;
- fluent in English (a recently obtained IELTS certificate is a bonus);
- of good health;
- of good character;
We provide an expert advice and professional consulting services on all major issues relevant to permanent migration to Australia, job search, employment and working visas to Australia for clients from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania wishing to permanently migrate or seek employment in Australia:
For those wishing to migrate permanently to Australia:
- extensive and in-depth preliminary assessment of your eligibility to migrate to Australia under the different visa categories in order to establish which visa suits you best.
- strategic planning of your prospective migration and develop efficient migration scenarios and options suitable to your individual circumstances.
- expert and detailed advice on all matters relevant to your prospective migration to Australia (general migration issues, visa applications, lodgment and processing procedures, etc).
For those wishing to seek employment in Australia:
- how and where to look for job openings/vacant positions in Australia;
- how to prepare your CV and employment references according to appropriate Australian standards;
- basics of Australian employers hiring procedures of overseas staff (CVs perusal and sorting; job interviews; etc)
- how to apply for a vacant position in Australia and deal with Australian employers;
- how to have your skills/qualification assessed in Australia;
- English language proficiency required to get a working visa and work in Australia. How to pass an IELTS test;
- your entitlements, rights, duties and responsibilities as an overseas worker during your employment period in Australia (minimum payment rates, insurance (WorkCover compensation), paid leave, sick leave, bonuses, weekend and public holidays rates, industrial disputes, lay-off procedure, leaving your Australian employer, etc);
- how to apply for a working visa to Australia (working visas categories, major migration criteria, conditions, visa applications, etc);
Consultations can be provided in the following modes:
- face-to-face in the Tallinn office of `Australia Persona Grata`
- via SKYPE;
Professional fee for consultation: €150 (one hundred fifty EURO)
Duration of consultation: 2.5 hours (max)
Number of persons to attend a consultation at once: 3 (max)
To book a consultation, please, contact the office of `Australia Persona Grata`to arrange an appointment at mutually convenient date and time. A preliminary booking (at least 3 days prior) is a MUST.
For all queries please contact the office of `Australia Persona Grata` in
Tallinn: Tel:+(372) 699 8339
Please, visit our web site for more details: www.melbournerus.com.au
We speak ENGLISH and RUSSIAN