Hotel Manager leads, controls and supervises the Hosts and Housekeeping departments. You work closely with Reservations to assure and maximize occupancy rate and revenue. This is a key position since the Hotel Manager will directly impact the operational team’s motivation and actions – this is the team that is actually providing the service for the guests.
Hotel Manager report to the Hotel General Manager.
- Well-developed leadership skills
- Ability to give clear, concise instructions
- Proactive work style
- Ability to work well under pressure and keep calm in difficult situations
- Previous experience as supervisor in hospitality
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (ideally in hospitality)
- A key role in an expanding hotel chain looking to establish in lots of European cities in the coming years
- Hotel opening experience
- Salary based upon qualifications
- Joint events
Tallinn, Harjumaa, võimalus aeg-ajalt töötada kodukontorist
30. november 2019
1. november 2019