You act as the ‘Homologation Country Manager’ for specified geographical area or region:
- To collate, sift & sort national vehicle legislation by go, see and study, summarise and report legislation movement, enter onto a global National Type approval database.
- Negotiate with Authorities and support National Marketing & Sales Companies (NMSC's) to obtain timely and accurate National Approval for Toyota products sold in their territories.
You act as the ‘Legislation Expert’ for specific ECE/EC legislation in order to:
- Advise & support the local Design/Evaluation sections within Toyota Motor Europe.
- Keep the homologation certification & testing team updated.
- You act as the ‘Homologation Window’ for both internal Sales & Marketing as well as the NMSC's Homologation Departments.
- You follow assigned certification projects/campaigns with the European Ministries and laboratories in order to ensure no sales delay at SOP and continued sales/registrations.
- You coordinate negotiations/interpretations with official test laboratories and type approval authorities.
- Industrial Engineer or A1 level auto-mechanics/electro-mechanics.
- 3 years of experience in automotive field is an asset.
- Experience in the fields of Homologation/Regulation is a major asset.
- Good general understanding of vehicle technology.
- Experience in automotive legislation is a major benefit.
- Fluent in English (preferably also Dutch & French).
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
A challenging position with many international contacts, in which continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. We offer a competitive salary along with excellent extra legal benefits.