- The helpdesk will act as a primary point of contact in all accounting services related issues.
- Helpdesk Manager will be managing, developing and coaching the helpdesk team and taking care for the day-to-day operational issue solving business.
- You are also responsible for defining and developing helpdesk framework with procedures regarding how issues are identified, received, documented, distributed and corrected.
- BBA or equivalent degree;
- at least 3 years of relevant professional experience and proven experience managing teams in helpdesk environment;
- fluent English (oral and written);
- knowledge of financial processes;
- experience with IT related systems (i.e. ticketing systems and helpdesk software);
- strong management and communication skills;
- willingness to travel and experience in working in virtual organization.
- challenging work in a stable international company;
- modern and international work environment;
- possibility to learn and develop.