Runway is a leading provider of BPO (outsourcing services) to international, Scandinavian and European companies, and are about to become a major European player in this business area. With offices in Norway, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine and Spain, we currently have 1000 employees working each day providing services in 14 different languages for our clients in medical industry, transportation, tourism, technology and finance.
Runway International OÜ is looking for
Healthcare Insurance Consultants
Currently seeking additional healthcare consultants for our Insurance project. Daily work will be communication by e-mail. Communicate with the insurance holder and hospital/treatment facilities to make sure the insurance holder gets the treatment he/she is entitled to according to their subscribed insurance.
- To answer e-mails and enquiries from customers in Norwegian language;
- Identifying each customer’s medical needs and assigning their case to the correct hospital/treatment facility according to the insurance terms and conditions.
- Salary above Estonian average;
- Team events;
- International team and ideal place to practise languages and learn new skills;
- Flexible working hours; possibility to work part or full time;
- Work-related training in products and systems;
- Possibility to work in Tallinn or Tartu. (Although the training will be in Tallinn).