• Team management – goal setting, responsibility distribution, control and support;
• Marketing and sales strategy development;
• Budgeting and performance monitoring;
• Ability to take responsibility and make decisions.
• At least 3 years of experience in sales;
• Understanding of various technical facilities and the use of them;
• Good Estonian and Russian language skills;
• Persistent, targeted and result-oriented personality;
• Ability to identify problem situations and find solutions.
• Education in the technical field;
• Experience in furniture industry;
• Latvian language knowledge.
• Professional growth opportunities;
• Necessary technical support;
• Opportunity to go on business trips;
• Opportunity to individually organize and manage daily schedule;
• Motivating salary and other company’s bonuses.
Location: Sära tee 2 Peetri alevik, Rae vald, Harjumaa 75312, Tallin, Estonia
Send your CV and application letter with a subject „AM Furniture Director”.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now".
Office: +371 2700 0032
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!