As a Manager of Settlement Team you are responsible for daily operational activities and compliance within the area in the Baltic States.
Your main responsibilities are:
• to organise and coordinate daily operational activities of the Settlement Team;
• to ensure high client satisfaction and high service quality within the settlement area;
• to ensure compliance with local requirements of FSA and other regulatory institutions;
• to maintain communication with Estonian Central Depository;
• to proactively participate in the IT development and business projects related to the settlement area;
• to work proactively on minimising daily operational risks and maximising efficiency;
• to manage staff of the team.
We are looking for someone who:
• holds a university degree, preferably with a major in business or finance;
• has at least 2 years of experience in operational work within securities or similar area;
• knows clients’ needs perfectly and has a very good understanding of securities services business;
• has knowledge of local regulation requirements and infrastructure of the market;
• has leadership skills, is an independent thinker, well organised, proactive, analytical and solution oriented;
• is fluent in spoken and written Estonian and English.
• all necessary support and instructions during the induction period;
• great possibilities for professional development;
• a job among highly qualified and competent specialists.