The main responsibilities:
• ensure development and maintenance of end-user IT and telecommunication device solutions in Hansabank Group (desktop and laptop computers, phones, meeting room IT equipment, video/audio conferences);
• ensure delivery of on-site support services (ATM and BNA terminal support);
• organise management of relations with underpinning service providers;
• manage work of department teams in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania (more than 40 employees).
You are the right person for this position if you have:
• management experience, including ability to plan, organize, lead and control a distributed team;
• strong drive to reach set goals;
• experience and knowledge about Information Technologies;
• excellent command in English language;
• possibility to travel.
On this position you have the opportunity to:
• develop and maintain technical services for more than 9000 bank employees;
• lead international team in Modern financial institution;
• have access to world-class training and personal development tools;
• earn good salary and rewards based on achieved results